What Is Cold Email Campaign?
A cold email campaign is a series of emails sent to the inbox of the subscribers with marketing-related information. The content in the emails is usually not solicited and often contains links back to your site.
How to Create Cold Email Campaign
Identify Your Target Audience
Always identify who your customers are, your goal should be centered around your audience.
What is a customer profile?
What’s a buyer persona?
Craft Great Subject Lines for Your Cold Marketing Emails
Email is one of the most cost-efficient ways to market your product. There are billions of emails sent every day, so how can you stand out? The answer is through the subject line.
- Avoid misleading subject lines that can hurt your credibility and compromise trust.
- Keep your subject line short
- Make the subject line appealing to your target audience.
- Personalize your subject lines
Personalize Your email
Email marketing is the most common tool for marketing communication. The ability of email allows you to target individuals through personalization.
Personalize your cold email based on the recipient’s information:
- First name.
- Company name.
- Industry or niche.
- Specific interests, and more.
The content of your email determines whether a customer will engage with your email or not. As a general rule, ensure that the body of your cold emails is to keep it brief, clear, and conversational. Keeping content valuable increases engagement.
Add Social content to Your Cold Marketing Emails
Add some social proof to your emails, like:
- Customer testimonials.
- The number of customers.
- Product or service reviews.
- Media mentions, and more.
Social content helps establish trust and a positive impression and increasing sales.
A call-to-action button drives the next action that is what you want your subscribers to do next.
For example, it can ask the recipient to:
- Schedule webinar.
- Sign up for the article.
- Explore more about your offerings on your company website and more.
Keep Track of Metrics
Keeping a fast track of your email metrics helps you to analyze how your campaign is performing.
Bounce rate: It is the percentage of the total subscribers that have not received your email because of any reason.
- Deliverability rate: It shows the percentage of emails that are delivered.
- Open rate: It is the percentage that shows how many people have opened your email.
- Complaint: It is the percentage of emails that how many subscribers have marked you spam.
Follow-Up with Your Cold Email Recipients
Doing follow-up is a great strategy. These emails improve your conversion rate Chances are that your B2C or B2B sales recipient may have missed your cold email or just forgot to respond.
Start your email campaign with Sales-Push.com (World’s Cheapest Email Marketing Software – 50% Cheaper than Competitors like Mailjet, Sendinblue, Sendgrid, etc)
Start with Almost Free Plan ($1/month: 2500 Contacts, 15000 email credits/month)
Creating a cold email campaign can do wonders. It can be a game-changer in generating revenue.