Setting up an account with EmailPush is easy. It only takes a few steps to start sending emails to your contacts.
However, before you do start sending, it’s best to pick the plan that you want to use. And when it comes to making your choice, you might feel the need to get some advice. How do you know which EmailPush plan will be best suited for your needs? How do you even establish your needs in the first place?
Don’t worry! To help you find the best EmailPush plan that you will be satisfied with, we have created a set of examples that might help you make the right decision. Hopefully, it will make it easier to pick a fitting option without any second-guessing.
Start out with picking the right product to send emails
The first step is to familiarize yourself with our offer. We currently have EmailPush plans – Email Marketing. They are further divided into a Monthly Plans and One Time Plans enhanced with powerful features. In order to set your expectations, we have six standard questions related to picking out a plan. Answering them may give you some clarity regarding your needs and help you make an informed decision.
- What is your estimated monthly email volume? – How many emails do you believe you will send within a full month? Rough numbers are all you need.
- How many unique contacts do you send to? – How many individual email addresses do you have in your contact list? Depending on the number of contacts, the price per month with an Email Marketing plan may change.
- What type of emails would you like to send with us? (Newsletters, Promotions, transactions, etc.) Based on the type of emails you send, you might prefer one plan over another. Transactional emails are best sent with API, however, it all depends on your use and overall needs.
- Do you need to use our contact and campaign design tools to send campaigns; or do you plan to submit emails to us via SMTP or our API? The answer to this question can really help you decide which plan to go for depending on the features that would be most useful to you.
- Are you currently sending emails with another provider? If so, it would be helpful to know which one to be able to explain how we are similar or how we differ. Our Customer Support specialists can help you with the transfer. They will show you all the options and potential you can have using EmailPush.
We understand that even knowing what each plan has in store for you and answering our questions, you might still have concerns and doubts regarding picking a plan, Our Customer Support will be happy to help you pick the best option. Do you remember the six questions at the beginning of this article? Answer them the best you can and forward them to our Customer Support specialists with a request to assist with picking out the best EmailPush plan for you. We’ll do our best to assist you and with already answered questions, the whole process will be much faster.