No matter how many times we heard, write and say about marketing automation but marketers still questioning about it.
What exactly is marketing automation and why one needs to be interested in it?
The answer is pretty simple, marketers who implement automation in their business is tend to get a better result then marketers that don’t.
Marketing automation refers to software that automates marketing actions and tasks. The platform makes email marketing, social media interaction and other website actions easier and less tedious.
So what exactly is Marketing Automation?
It is a tool that streamlines, automates and measures all the marketing tasks. Here are the lists of things that automation tool allows you to do more effectively:
- Email marketing
- Landing page creation
- Cross-channel marketing
- Lead generation, lead nurturing, lead scoring
- Cross-sell and up-sell
- Measuring ROI
- Customer Retention
Why you need Marketing Automation?
- To determine, track, and engage potential leads online
- To segment the lead/prospect or customer and prioritize them based on their buying behavior.
- Scoring leads based on their engagement level
- Measuring the ROI of every marketing campaigns
- Schedule posts and campaigns ahead of time
- Helps to get most out of your CRM
- Collaborate with other teams
- Multi-channel management
Signs your company need Marketing Automation
- Your marketing efforts aren’t working as per your expectation
- Your sales cycle is too long
- You don’t have enough data to segment your leads
- A lot of your leads falling through the cracks
With this software, different departments of your business can be able to work in harmony so that you can create a seamless customer experience.
Hopefully, this post has given you a better understanding of the topics covered here.
If you have any questions or think of anything that I have missed, feel free to post them in the comment section.