As Email Marketing continues to evolve, recipients are now expecting more and more relevant content. This is wonderful news that can lead to greater engagement and increased revenue.
What can be important Trends in Email Marketing?
Here are five important trends that you’ll need to understand to reach the full potential of your email program:
- Focus on user engagement: If users opened and interacted with your emails in a positive way, they were presumed to be good email. There’s a flip side also. Even brands with signed up email could wind up in spam folder if they haven’t consistently read it over time.
- Transactional email is often an untapped revenue source: Transactional email is a common part of most businesses. These email messages are a touchpoint where you have a chance to impress or convert your recipient. Yet their message is often generated outside the marketing department. This is a failed opportunity.
- Security and brand protection are essential: DMARC is now one of the most prevalent and is a nearly full-proof way to detect if people are trying to send phishing emails that look like your brand. Getting that information quickly greatly increases your chances of stopping it.
- Email is different than all other direct marketing channels: To keep your mail streams reaching your recipients you have to practice the Golden Rule. The Golden Rule is- Treat every recipient the way you would like to be treated.
- Real-time information provides a basis for focused, unique email: With modern technology and social channels merging, real-time, the relevant information is becoming the new normal. As a result, you need a solution that segments your email lists into the most focused segments as possible. Resultant it will provide specific and up-to-date content for each recipient.
Let’s us see Important Trends in Email Marketing 2019 – Email Marketing Trend to Expect in 2019
To know more about email marketing, contact us.