Most of the organizations have marketing and sales teams that work together, their work and goal aligned with each other.
The main goal of the marketing team is to generate leads while the main goal of the sales team is to close those leads i.e. to convert leads into customers.
CRM platform has been around for many years and brings a change in the way sales and marketing team works.
CRM software is great for organizing customer information and tracking sales but they don’t provide end to end automation solutions.
Automation helps you to automate various marketing processes and provide a centralized place for marketing collateral emails, landing pages, etc.
Marketers can use marketing automation to have better and clear visibility and control over the lead generation process, better facilitate the online buyer’s journey, and provide sales enablement tactics inside CRM.
This opens the door to CRM and marketing automation integration. According to SessionCam, 89% of users have integrated their marketing automation with the CRM because it offers ease in process and data management.
Let’s look at some of the benefits of combining this two software.
Benefits of combining CRM and marketing automation
- The sales and marketing team working as a single unit will have the same goal. It will work on the same data that will ultimately increase productivity and ROI.
- Increase in conversion because sales reps know the correct time to contact the lead (when they are sales-ready) and automation will aid the sales pitch.
- Transparency in the process, as both the teams exactly know the criteria for qualified leads.
- One can easily and effectively target the lead by integrating customer data with their behavior. Integrating marketing automation solutions and CRM cut costs and enhance productivity.
- No time wastage on getting feedback from the sales team for the marketing team and vice versa.
- Automated lead scoring based on the lead’s activities will give the sales team an idea of which leads to chase.
- Both the team will get full insight into every aspect of the sales and marketing process.
- By integrating the two systems, you allow for the seamless transfer of lead information. It ensures the right message sent to the right person at the right time and the marketing & sales department work in coordination.
- See the whole picture along with a report from CRM and marketing automation in one.
- Easily track account-based marketing with automated CRM software