In today’s competitive world every marketer in under constant pressure to get the positive result from his/her marketing strategy in lesser time. Fortunately, now marketer have a marketing automation tool to make their work easy.
Marketing automation is far more than just the support tool, it smoothens the marketing task and even eliminates various tedious day-to-day task.
Let me tell you how it helps in your business:
- Can boost sales productivity by 14.5% on average, and reduce marketing overhead by 12.2%
- Delivered a personalized experience by altering the content as per the audience
- It has the ability to coordinate a multi-channel campaign
- Tests your work, rectifies it (if require) and again tests it
- It improves customer retention
- You can get a complete detail of prospect activity by linking data from CRM to campaigns
- Easily identify and prioritize the hottest leads
- Nurture cooler leads until they’re a sales-ready i.e. conversion from cold lead to hot lead
- Your sales and marketing teams can work together to create a seamless experience for your buyers
What marketing automation platform offer to businesses
- Advanced email marketing
- Lead nurturing
- Website and prospect tracking
- Forms and landing pages
- Blended lead scoring
- Seamless campaign execution and tracking
- Reporting and Analytics to identify gaps in your business process
- Increase cross-selling or up-selling
Marketing automation tool is a must if you are seriously attempting to grow your online presence and gain more followers on social media that ultimately convert into sales.