The new feature in Google My Business App will allow small business to engage with people who find them from Business Profile location and also engage with people/follower who leaves a message or their reviews.
“With a press of the new Post button in the app, you can upload a photo, create an offer or event and add it right to your Business Profile on Google.” “You can also manage your business information on Google from the Profile tab and watch your edits appear seamlessly across Search and Maps.”- spokesperson of the company
- Any posts that small businesses add to their profile will appear in the For You tabs in Maps for their followers.
- Respond to reviews, message your customers, and see your followers in the Customer tab.
- See in one glance how much customer interacts with Business Profile right from the Home tab.
- Customers can also use the Message button on Maps and Search to connect with small businesses.
- Get a real-time notification to know when a customer connects with your business on Google.
- It has widgets and plugins for social media that bring everything together.
- “See how many people are finding and connecting with you from your Business Profile on Google. We’ve put your profile results front-and-center on the home screen so you’re always in the know,” the spokesperson writes.
The app is set to begin rolling out on Android and iOS. It will be available for download on Google Play or the App Store.