Email marketing for tour and travel industry helps to engage their prospect/customer in a more effective way. You can send drip campaigns to your audience regarding the special offer you are running, a special package for a certain time, etc. In this way, your audience will get to know about the current offering, different packages or any other information you want to convey to them.
Every industry like hospitality, spa, and tourism requires a good conversion on a personalized level. To develop a truly long-lasting relation and loyal customer’s list in terms of tourism is very challenging. Email marketing is a cost-effective way to interact with a client having different requirements in an instantaneous and significant way.
There are some tips to enhance the tour and travel industry by using effective email marketing campaigns:
1. Keep in mind the traveler’s requirement :
- What is the estimated package?
- Are they interested in air and train?
- Are they going for a business tour or holiday?
2. Personalize emails at the advanced level
- Acquire the right people with a suitable offer at peak time.
- What destinations people prefer.
- Route of traveling: Sea or Land travel
3. Make referral schemes
- Make your e-mail marketing viral by using referral schemes.
- When people discuss your product and services, the environment will turn around you.
- The power of recommendation is one of the most intelligent forms of business promotion
4. Discount Coupon
- Interact with them, is to give them special incentives like a discount coupon for their next visit.
- Offer them free accommodation for another for a limited time duration.
- Follow them for the next journey
5. Explore the sites to visit
- Develop a good knowledge of the sights.
- Collect the figure and facts regarding every site.
- Make engaging content that included eye-catching pictures and creamy knowledge base.