BEST TIME TO SEND AN EMAIL
- Great chance to be opened: 23.63 percent of all emails are opened within the first hour; that number drops off precipitously as the hour’s tick.
- Week Days More Preferable: More emails are sent during the week than on weekends, with Tuesday and Thursday being the highest volume days. Changing which day you send your emails may improve your open and click rates
- Within A Day Best time duration: From 8 A.M to 12 P.M
- Emails during working (non-festive) season have a high chance of success
THE WORST TIME TO SEND EMAILS
- Worst chance to be opened: From 8 PM to 12 AM
- Weekend days are least preferable: Least emails are sent during the weekends than on weekdays, with Saturday and Sunday being the highest volume days.
- Emails during Festive season (vacation) having less chance of success.
- Get a chance to be opened: If an email could not be open within 16 hours, there will be great chance of failure.
Hope you all got the idea about the Best Time To Send An Email and Worst Time To Send an Email. Do share your thought on this.