In fact, 49% of poll participants on LifeHacker voted that out of the emails they receive each day, only 25 or fewer of them were spam.
We have defined two wide cases for simplifying this report:
- 74% of smartphone owners use their devices to check their email. (Source: Gartner)
- Mobile now makes up the majority of email opens at 51%. (Source: Litmus)
- 68% of Gmail and Yahoo opens are coming from mobile devices. (Source: Litmus)
- 56% of shoppers are likely to make a purchase via a mobile app in the next year. (Source: Adobe)
- 69% of shoppers are influenced to make a purchase on mobile by company emails. (Source: Adobe)
- Only 11.84% of newsletters use responsive design techniques to optimize their layouts for mobile devices. (Source: Equinux)
- Only 39% of marketers have no strategy for mobile email. (Source:eConsultancy)
- Over 95% of emails are only opened on one device. Very few users open emails on mobile-first and save for desktop later. (Source: knotice)
- Only 70% of consumers delete emails immediately that don’t render well on a mobile device. (Source: bluehornet).