1. OPEN RATE
- Open rate tells us how many people on an email list view a specific email campaign.
- The open rate is expressed as a %, and we calculate it as follows: If 10 emails are delivered and 2 of them are opened, then our campaigns ‘open rate is 20%.
2. CLICK RATE
- Your click-through rate is the number of unique individuals who click on one or more links in your e-mail expressed as a percentage of total tracked opens.
- A ‘bounce’ means that your email was sent to a specific address, but the mail server that received the email for that person has sent it back, saying it could not be delivered.
- There are quite a few different reasons that might happen, and we can divide them into two main categories: SOFT and HARD bounce.
- If you are selling a product or service, the ultimate measure of the effectiveness of an email marketing campaign is how many of those subscribers converted to a sale or lead.
5. CAMPAIGN LANDING PAGES
- The Landing Pages report shows you which pages are greeting your website visitors.
- The landing pages are often the first experience a visitor has with your website.
6. REVENUE PER EMAIL
- It is a metric like – a calculation that tells how much revenue your email marketing efforts are generating per message
7. UNSUBSCRIBE RATE
- The Unsubscribe Rate, or the number of unsubscribes divided by the number of messages delivered.
Unsubscribe Rate = unsubscribes / messages delivered