To create an effective email marketing campaign is not an easy task. However, there are some things to keep in mind that may help us for launching own campaign and to create effective email.
1. PEOPLE LIKE FUN FACTS
The most interesting fact here is people like to know about fun facts. It grabs much attention. We can utilize these things.
Fun Facts that you always wanted to know..!!!
- If you breathe for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
- The strongest muscle in proportion to its size in the human body is the tongue.
2. BE UNIQUE IN CROWD
- Usually, if a common person receives more than 500 – 1000 emails every day.
- People will not even open the email if it doesn’t stand out of the crowd.
- The simple task you can adopt is to make use of smart words.
3. KEEP SIMPLE AND SHORT
- Look at yourself, do you ever read a long email. Honestly, that makes it sick and most people are as lazy as you are.
- So after studying the common behavior our emails should be as short as possible.
4. PREFER COMPANY NAME INSTEAD OF PERSONAL
- The name that appears in the email “From” field has a huge impact on the chances of your email even gets opened.
- Judge the things whether it’s best to send from your company’s name, the name of an actual person at your business.
5. TRICKY SUBJECT LINES
- Writing amazing email subject lines is a tricky mix of art, science, and humor.
- Here’s an example of an email subject line swipe that you can put into play immediately: “For ____, this Works Like Crazy.”
6. IMAGE TELLS MORE
Using images in your emails can be an effective tactic for some reasons:
- They make the email look more engaging and polished
- They boost your message.
Here are 15 other tips and tricks to write a more effective email.